Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Curtain Up! Stake Musical Production - Me

So last weekend and this weekend are the dates of the Stake Musical production. I am in 4 numbers, Supercalifragilistic, (Costume picture coming soon...) Don't Rain on My Parade, Les Mis, and Jersey Boys. Here are a couple of my costumes for the stake show:

Jersey Boys (I am a back-up singer)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Les Mis (Upper class citizen, ie. barmaid):

Photobucket

It has been hard and a bit stressful to learn all of the music and choreography, but it is fun to be in the show. I will...however....be glad when it is over. Show Wed night, Thursday night, Friday night and 2 on Saturday! Crazy!!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

This is so awesome! I had no idea you were a performer - I love it!! We actually have a youth theatre here, too bad you are so far away I am sure we could use your talents!