Thursday, November 6, 2008

Finger Paint Fun

I decided a couple of days ago that I would try to be a better mom and trIy to do at least one fun creative activity a day with Emily. (Don't ask me how today went, though)
So yesterday, I busted out the finger paints that had been sitting in my cupboard for months, unopened. I spread out a big sheet of paper on her little picnic table on the patio, and we went to town. She really had a great time getting messy. I need to do it more often, and think of other fun creative activities.

(Tried to get a picture of her hand and she wouldn't keep still.)

3 comments:

Emily C said...

that looks like fun!! i wish i was a kid again

Matt and Melody Odell said...

Wow one activity a day, you are an awesome mom! That is such a good goal. Maybe when Corban gets older. Emily is such a doll by the way.

J.J. said...

Happy Birthday a wee bit ago...I meant to call you the day of but I was throwing up and in bed. :) I hope you had a fun Christmas...and are having a good night tonight for New Years.
Ali www.alis-avenue.blogspot.com