A couple of months ago, I decided to start a blog to help me (and maybe a few others) to lose those pounds I have been trying to shed for years. It has taken a while to get it all set up, but the posting has finally begun. I will try to post a few times a week with good healthy recipes and other weight loss ideas. Hope you like it.
If you want to check it out, just click on the button in the top of the right column on this blog! Bear in mind that I just started it!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I really liked your new site. I went to layers and ordered the slip. I am excted to try it.
I love your new site. I tagged you. Go to my BLOG.
I am trying too....work out work out work out...is what I keep trying to tell myself...it only works sometimes. :) Luv ya.
Post a Comment