Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jaybird

A funny thing happened tonight. Emily was taking a bath, and when we were done washing, I unplugged the drain to let the water out. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. It was just me and Emily, Brian was gone, so I ran to answer the door as there wasn't much water left. It was one of the missionaries serving in our ward, along with a ward member as a companion doing splits. I explained that Brian was gone, and that my daughter was in the bath, and they were about to leave, when here comes a wet naked Emily, running at full speed toward the elder! The expression on the missionary's face was priceless. He left very quickly!

2 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

That is hilarious! The poor elder, scarred for life!! Shelley gave me your blog address and I am sooo excited we can keep in touch!! Your daughter is absolutely adorable!! I think she looks a lot like you Jen!! So fun to be back in touch again!!:) Oh, this is Christine if you are confused!! Love ya!!

Beth said...

HAHA what a great story!!